WP4 leader Dina Berzina
This objective aims at enhancing the transfer of knowledge content, achievement of recognition of photonics in the society and at the political level, and positive effects on training of young scientists.
- Contribution to the transfer of knowledge in photonics at national and international levels, recognition, publicity and appearance of the association FOTONIKA–LV at the University of Latvia in the European Research Area by:
- Organisation of 3 annual international conferences on photonics, linked exhibitions for SMEs from photonics domain and training courses;
- Contribution to the policy development at national, regional, and EU level towards resource efficient production with high added value and intellectual investment in sustainable development and its technology aspects via organisation of the large scale international conference on “Sustainable development, Knowledge society and smart future manufacturing”;
- Contribution to policy development by conducting 3 strategy planning workshops including technology foresight exercises for national and regional scale developments in photonics fields resulting roadmaps policy advice documents fo decision makers, governments and National Photonics Strategy Group.
- Dissemination of research results by reporting at international conferences and brokerage events (at least 18), as well as scientific publications and seminars at the institutions of European and international partners.
WP4 – Results.
Deliverable 4.9. Interim report on Participation in high level international conferences.
Deliverable 4.10. Report on Participation in high level international conferences.
Deliverable 4.11. Report on 2 International Conferences, Exhibition and Research Course.
Deliverable 4.12. Report on 2 International Conferences, Exhibition and Research Course.
Deliverable 4.13. Reports on three strategy planning and technology foresight workshops.