WP1 leader Sandra Smalina
- To perform transfer of knowledge in photonics related fields with the already established strategic partnerships with 10 leading EU research centres via scheduled two-way secondments and research training (lectures, tutoring, and hands-on work of young researchers on the upgraded research infrastructure).
- To extend the magnitude of cooperation with other research centres in the EU and beyond by further developing a number of already existing collaborations and starting new partnerships with:
- Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Max Planck Institut für Chemie, Mainz, Germany;
- The Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI, Germany;
- Space Research Center Polish Academy of Science, Poland;
- International laser Center Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia;
- University of Oulu, Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory,
- Institute of Semiconductor Physics, Novosibirsk, Russia;
- Laboratoire Aime Cotton, CNRS, Orsay, France;
- Fock Institute of Physics, St. Petersburg State University, Russia;
- Department of Phyiscs, Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany.
WP1 – Report 2014.
Deliverable 1.1. Half-time report with Annexes on two way secondment visits.
Deliverable 1.2. Final report with Annexes on two way secondment visits.
Deliverable 1.3. Agendas and contents of 38 knowledge exchange, scientific quality sustaining, planning or forward looking workshops.
Deliverable 1.4. Agendas and contents of 69 knowledge exchange, scientific quality sustaining, planning or forward looking workshops.